In the education area the main focus of the Office is on increasing the intensity of educational inter-country collaborations to improve, create and offer new collaboration formats.
The Office supports a wide scope of collaboration activities: Programs between education institutions, students, visiting professors and exchange programs, research projects, summer schools, bootcamps, calls for proposals and many others.
Join our Projects and Initiatives
Universities and government relations
- – MoUs, Cooperation Agreements
- – Universities and academic visits and business missions
- – Reciprocal increase of quotas for international students
- – Accreditation of the Russian Universities by the Qatar Ministry of Education and Higher
- – Student exchange programs
- – Student visiting programs
- – Short-term visiting program (2 weeks, 1 month) for Russian students to Qatar and Qatari students to Russia
- – Visiting professors programs
- – Lecture course from Russian professor for Qatari students (General public, students of all the universities), several days or 1-2 weeks
- – Open lectures and events
- – Double diplomas
- – Joint programs
- – Long-term exchange program (semester, year) for the Russian students to Qatar and the Qatari students to Russia
Call for Proposals and online Challenges
- – Information about special activities
- – calls
- – challenges
Summer Schools and Bootcamps
- – Information about summer schools
- -Meet-ups with students of high-schools and universities of Russia to introduce them to Qatari educational programs
- -Promotional tours to Qatar educational institutions
Sports and Volunteer Education Initiatives
- – Edu program for children and the general public
Participation of Russian Women in the WISH Session: “Women in Tech”
Russian women from HealthTech and MedTech fields took part in the WISH Session: «Women in Tech» which was held on the 19th November 2020.
«The Doha Prize is an annual all-Russian contest in the Arabic language, which takes place from November 11 to December 17 2020. The competition is organized by the Cultural Creative Agency and the school of Arabic language, Qatar Arabic Language Center (QALC), in the framework of the (no) borders concept.»
Qatar-Russia Experience — A new brand on the MICE market
The business tourism market welcomes a new brand — Qatar-Russia Experience (QR Experience). The official presentation of the agency took place at the International Business Travel Forum & MICE Geography Show, which was held in Moscow on November 17-18 2020.
WISH Forum and Russian Participance
This year 15 Russian companies applied and 3 reached the finals and took part in a showcase at the WISH 2020 virtual summit.
Sretenskiy blvrd 6/1, bldg 1, Moscow