In the education area the main focus of the Office is on increasing the intensity of educational inter-country collaborations to improve, create and offer new collaboration formats.
The Office supports a wide scope of collaboration activities: Programs between education institutions, students, visiting professors and exchange programs, research projects, summer schools, bootcamps, calls for proposals and many others.
Join our Projects and Initiatives
Universities and government relations
- – MoUs, Cooperation Agreements
- – Universities and academic visits and business missions
- – Reciprocal increase of quotas for international students
- – Accreditation of the Russian Universities by the Qatar Ministry of Education and Higher Education
- – Student exchange programs
- – Student visiting programs
- – Short-term visiting program (2 weeks, 1 month) for Russian students to Qatar and Qatari students to Russia
- – Visiting professors programs
- – Lecture course from Russian professor for Qatari students (General public, students of all the universities), several days or 1-2 weeks
- – Open lectures and events
- – Double diplomas
- – Joint programs
- – Long-term exchange program (semester, year) for the Russian students to Qatar and the Qatari students to Russia
Call for Proposals and online Challenges
- – Information about special activities
- – calls
- – challenges
Summer Schools and Bootcamps
- – Information about summer schools
- -Meet-ups with students of high-schools and universities of Russia to introduce them to Qatari educational programs
- -Promotional tours to Qatar educational institutions
Sports and Volunteer Education Initiatives
- – Edu program for children and the general public
Qatari market offers excellent business opportunities for Russian companies and startups
The State of Qatar invites enterprises and startups from Russia to boost cooperation. The prospects and opportunities of the Qatari market available for Russian businesses were presented at the webinar “Qatar—Russia Economic Partnership: Avenues of Growth for Russian Companies in Qatar’s Investment Ecosystem”.
Doha wins the right to host 2030 Asian Games
Doha has been chosen as the host city for the 2030 Asian Games — the world’s second largest multi-sport event after the Olympic Games. The decision of the Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) was officially announced on December 16, 2020 in Muscat (Oman).
Qatar National Library expert gives talk at international seminar organised by the National Library of the Republic of Tatarstan
The first international strategic seminar organised by the National Library of the Republic of Tatarstan with the support of Nekrasov Central Universal Research Library took place on the 27th of November.
WISH SESSION: “WOMEN IN INNOVATION” WITH RUSSIAN SPEAKERS
Russian women from HealthTech and MedTech fields took part in the WISH Session: «Women in Tech» which was held on the 19th November 2020.
Sretenskiy blvrd 6/1, bldg 1, Moscow